For please CV to : Job@danonfoods.com
Job Description for IT Manager :
The position manages mainly the functions of Information technology and infrastructure and Management Information System (MIS) in Vietnam. The role leads for success key objectives and business outlines defined from Dan On Foods Corporation or Dan-D-Pak Vietnam, but not limit upon the revision from Finance Director, Group Finance Director, Deputy General Director and CEO Vietnam. The position can be extended to assist other regional locations such as US, Canada, Hong Kong upon requirements. The position advises Management team, Board of Directors in improvement, change, security and renovation of infrastructure, network, ERP and business intelligence (BI) to serve for internal and external purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Deploy and execute the working environment interactive and collaborate
- 2. Propose and present action plans, guidelines for the whole team on how to achieve the targets
- 3. Build up and set up on line working policies and procedures in line with external requirements (quality control) and internal control (management)
- 4. Review and develop the security of information system. Ensure the system work on consistency and on going
- 5. Support and complete the system for human resource management (HRM) including timesheet management, C&B, employee appraisal and HR related matters.
- 6. Build up new website towards e-commerce for the future sales and service management including online sales/ online payment
- 7. Build up and execute the companyâs business intelligence system (BI), KPI, Dashboard and data warehouse and mining for management report and control
- 8. Software license compliant and investment (Office, Navision, Windows)
- 9. Coordinate with HR to deploy and implement testing and training online programs for business purposes
- 10. Schedule and execute usual maintenance plans, system upgrade (infrastructure and Navision)
- 11. Deploy the warehouse system management interacting with the current Navision (barcode, intelligence warehouse management)
- 12. Propose and build up core business system for long term usage and management.
- 13. Assist other affiliates in group when needed and necessary including Canada, US, Hong Kong and other related ones
Qualifications and Requirements:
- – Integrity; meticulous; committed to results; straight-forward;
- – Impersonal; impartial, unbiased.
- – Entrepreneurship
- – At least 05 to 07 years in similar positions in well-established environments
- – Highly professional management particularly in IT and ERP
- – Preferable if experienced in manufacturing environments
- – Negotiation and dispute settlement
- – Management and control skills
- – High-level analysis skills including excel worksheet analysis
- – Presentation skills
- – Ability to identify opportunities/potentialities, converting possibilities into results.
- – Knowledge in IT management including software and hardware, business information
- – Bachelor degree, major in IT or related fields
- – Preferable if holding Master in IT science and technology or highly certificates from famous IT training centers