For please CV to : Job@danonfoods.com
Job Description for QA Manager;:
The position manages mainly the functions of quality control, ISO, environment and safety, other principles and standardizations, behaviors imposed to the quality of products and services. The role leads for success key objectives and business outlines defined from the Company, but not limit upon the assurance of consistent quality by developing and enforcing the best production practices or the good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP). The position advises CEO/GD, Chief operating officer (COO), plant directors/managers in extending the roles of creating GAMP, validating process, providing document and managing staffs. The role can be extended to other entities in line with personal performance, business structure and expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Develop plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- 2. Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- 3. Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- 4. Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- 5. Quarterly update about overall Foods and Nuts quality assurance particularly for those matters related to the Companyâs products. This report is shared with the board members and other departments in capturing the tendency and trend in quality assurance control and management
- 6. Plan and monitor the timing and schedules including new certificates, revision, renewals of related quality and social certificates served for selling, production, buying goods and services. The typical certificates include SA8000, ISO, BRC, HACCP, Walmart standards, Costco and other specific certificates required by both sellers and buyers
- 7. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments (new products, new formula, product innovation programs)
- 8. Accomplish quality assurance functions include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- 9. Budget preparation and adjustment Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- 10. Take initial projects for the purpose of cost saving and productivity improvement
- 11. Other task where necessary and needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- – Integrity; meticulous; committed to results; straight-forward;
- – Impersonal; impartial, unbiased.
- – Entrepreneurship
- – Graduated from Foods/ Product process
- – At least 05 years in similar positions in well-established environments.
- – Experienced in foods and nuts segment
- – Preferable if experienced in the similar segment or product portfolios and exporting to key and international markets
- – Attention to detail
- – Negotiation and dealing with complexity
- – Presentation skills
- – Quality engineering
- – Knowledge in ISO, SA, HACCP, QC and safety management
- – Sound understanding of local requirement and procedure over Foods and nuts productions and service
- – Preferable if fluent in English and negotiation with complex complaints in English and abroad markets